Get to know your Deputy Supreme Knight, WOR. BRO. AMBROSE YENNAH
Occupation and or Business:
- A Training Services and Business Development Consultant.
- An Aluminus of the Institute of Professional Studies, now University of Professional Studies, Legon
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer AIDEC Group of Companies since 2004.
- Provide services in the area of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Capacity building for Business Associations in Advocacy.
- Previously worked with Mobil Oil Ghana Ltd and L’Air Liquide Ghana Ltd
Life in the Noble Order
- Joined the Noble Order some 20 years ago in 1995
- Served as a Supreme Counselor for the past 8 years.
- Served as Supreme Auditor for two terms
- Various Committees and Boards of the Noble Order including;
- Marshallan Investment Fund
- Marshallan Relief and Development Services (MAREDES)
- Reader & Lecturer of Mystic Psychology and Coordinator of Courses of Studies for the Noble Order
- Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Noble Order
- Was Secretary of Council No. 63 and ultimately become Grand Knight
- Won the best knight award of CL 63, Madina and also received Excellence Award
- Saw to the consecration of a Junior Council and Court in Madina
Church Activities and Position:
- Vice-Chairman, Parish Pastoral Council, Queen of Peace Catholic Church, Chairman, Projects Committee, Financial Secretary of the Parish Pastoral Council, Queen of Peace Catholic Church, Madina.
- Coordinator, 2nd Cardinal Dery Memorial Lectures, Christ the King Parish, Accra, 2010
- Coordinator, launch of Cardinal Dery Foundation and Beatification Process, Tamale, 2013
- Coordinator 1st and 2nd Country Fora, of Catholic Development Organizations 2014 and 2015
Membership of Boards and Committees
- Board Member and Secretary, Cardinal Dery Foundation
- Board member, AIDEC Group of Companies
- Board member of the International Centre for Advocacy and Social Research (ICASOR)
- Board member, Marshallan Relief and Development Services (MAREDES)
- Board Member, Marshallan Investment Fund
- Chairman, Strategic Planning Committee of the Noble Order
- Member Secretary, Courses of Studies Committee of the Noble Order
His Vision for the Noble Order:
- His vision is encapsulated in the Strategic Plan of the Noble Order of Knights of Marshall.
- To focus on the Spiritual development through the Noble Order’s Courses of studies to empower them to be able to engage in lay evangelization and win souls for Christ.
- To focus on infrastructural development at the Supreme Secretariat
- Work to develop the Business wing (for-profit Organization) of the Noble to support the Charitable activities of MAREDES, the NGO wing of the Noble Order and Church
See to the Noble Order growing from strength to strength impacting the communities wherever the Noble Order operates.