Brief Profile of Sir Kt. Bro. Ambrose Akyebe Yennah, the 32nd Supreme Knight of the Knights of Marshall
- An aluminus of Wa Secondary School (O and A Level), Wa, UWR.
- An alumnus of University of Professional Studies, Legon, Accra.
- A Training Services and Business Development Consultant.
- Accountant by Training and a Management Consultant in practice.
Occupation and Business
- Managing Director of AIDEC Group of Companies (2004 to date);
AIDEC Holdings Ltd: Downstream Fuel retail trading, Petroleum haulage and transportation.
AIDEC Consultancies International Ltd: Training of Corporate Organizations and Business Associations in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Business planning and Advocacy.
AIDEC Supplies Ltd; Supermarket operations, retail trading in household items & beverage.
- Prior to 2004, was the Corporate Treasurer of Mobil Oil Ghana Ltd, now Total Ghana Ltd
- Others include; International Tobacco Ghana Ltd, L’Áir Liquide Ghana Ltd, Idris Egala & Co (Chartered Accountants), Controller & Accountant General Dept, Head Office, Accra.
- A certified Zenger Miller and CEFE trainer with special skills in Management, Leadership skills development and Frontline facilitation.
- Provide services in the area of Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy and Capacity building for Professional and Business Associations; GNCCI, GCM, GhIE, GhIS, GhIP, Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana, GEA, AGI, Various Others.
- Attended several international conferences including; Conference of Pontifical Council on Human trafficking (2016), Abuja, Nigeria; Global forum for Migration and Development (2015), Istanbul, Turkey; Copyright Administration and Fighting Piracy in the Music and Creative Arts (2011), Norway.
Membership of Boards and Committees
Board Member, AIDEC Group of Companies (2004 – date)
- Board Member, International Centre for Advocacy and Social Research (ICASOR) (2011-date)
- Board Member and Secretary to Marshallan Investment Fund (MIF) (2006-2010)
- Board Member & Secretary, Cardinal Dery Foundation and Beatification Process (2012-2017)
- Board Member, Marshallan Relief and Development Services (MAREDES)(2011 to 2017)
- Member Secretary, Courses of Studies Committee of the Noble Order (2012-2017)
- Chairman, Strategic Planning Committee of the Noble Order (2012-2015)
Life in the Noble Order
Initiated into the Noble Order in 1995, Council 10, Accra
- Transferred to CL 63, Madina and subsequently CL 94, Adenta.
- Secretary of CL 63, Madina and ultimately became the Grand Knight
- Regional Welfare Officer, Greater Accra Regional Council (2005-2007)
- Reader and Lecturer of Mystic Psychology and Coordinator of Courses of studies for the Noble Order (2012 – date)
- Won the best Knight award of CL 63, Madina 1999
- As Grand Knight, saw to the consecration of a Junior Council and Court in Madina
- Won Excellence Award for Exceptional Leadership and meritorious services to Church and the Noble Order, Council 63, Madina 
- Supreme Auditor of the Supreme Council (2007-2013)
- Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Supreme Council (2012-2015)
- Deputy Supreme Knight 2015 -2017
- Supreme Knight (2017-2019)
Activities in Church
An Altar Boy, Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), Young Christian Students (YCS), International Movement of Catholic Students (ICMICA, Pax Romana), Knights of Marshall.
- Served in several Church Committees including; Financial Secretary, Chairman of Projects Committee, Vice-Chairman of the Parish Pastoral Council in Madina.
- Coordinator, 2nd Cardinal Dery Memorial Lectures, Accra, 2010
- Coordinator, launch of Cardinal Dery Foundation and Beatification, Tamale, 2013
- Coordinator 1st and 2nd Country Fora, of Catholic Dev. Organizations 2014 and 2015
Married to RL Sister Winifred Yennah (Deputy Regional Noble Lady; Accra East Region) with two children (Vesta and Forster).