All You Need to Know About the Reunion Conference 2018
- The Reunion Conference will take place on July 27, 28 and 29, 2018 at the University of Ghana, Legon.
- The Reunion Conference 2018 Fee has been fixed at GHC200.00.
- Participants who will wish to go for excursion and sight-seeing will pay additional Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC50.00) to bring their total Conference Fee to Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis Only (250.00).
- All brothers and sisters will be accommodated at the traditional halls of the University of Ghana, Legon. However, if the need arises, private hostels in and around the University will be used.
- Members needing special accommodation will be catered for but they will have to pay the standard Conference Fee before proceeding to pay for their special accommodation.
- The Reunion Conference is COMPULSORY for all brothers and sisters.
- The Number on Roll sent to Supreme Council and Grand Court is being used for planning purposes and Councils and Courts are to ensure that their members attend in full.
- In extreme cases, not less than 75% of their registered members MUST attend the Conference. Councils and Courts will be surcharged with the cost of any shortfall in attendance. In this regard, Grand Knights and Noble Ladies are to:
- Use the months of October and November, 2017 to sensitize brothers and sisters to plan and attend the Conference.
- Collect and forwarded the names of brothers and sisters attending the Conference to the Planning Committee on or before 31st December, 2017. These should be paired on a two-per-room basis.
- The Lists and any other information concerning the Reunion Conference should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bros/sis on special diet should disclose their status early to enable the Planning Committee make provision for them.
- GKs/NLs should encourage bros/sis to start paying for the Conference now:
- Payment by installment is encouraged.
- An account has been opened into which the Conference fee should be paid, detailed as follows:
Bank – GCB Bank Limited
Account Name – Marshallan Reunion Conference 2018
Branch – High Street, Accra.
Account No – 1011130003328.
- GKs/NLs should appoint Reunion Conference Treasurers whose duty will be to collect the Conference fee separately and pay it promptly into the Reunion Conference Account.
- Reunion Conference fees collected should not be paid into Council/Court coffers.
- Deadline for payment of Conference Fee is 30th April, 2018 (including excursion for those interested). After this date, no fees will be accepted.
Yours in the Service of the Noble Order,
Bro LCT Zaukuu
Secretary, Reunion 2018 Planning Committee.